At justSMILE, we strive to enhance the lives of our patients by creating optimal healthy smiles. Our mission is to set the gold standard in dentistry through the use of advanced dental technology and by the devotion of our passionate team to uncompromising quality and care. With an experienced caring dental team, we put our patient’s dental care first by providing a comfortable experience for you and your family. We are confident that our services and friendly team will exceed your expectations and make you feel right at home. Our promise to you is to listen your concerns, educate you on your health, and help you decide on the best treatment for you and your family.
We are proud to be able to offer you the opportunity to have the smile of your dreams. At our cosmetic dentistry practice near Bellevue Hill, we provide a wide range of restorative services and cosmetic enhancements to adults and children using only the highest quality materials and state-of-the-art technology. Dr Rammo and his team has received extensive training in the most advanced dental techniques in order to perform masterful restorative and cosmetic dentistry for all patients. If you’re looking to revitalise your smile, we can give you the white, straight, beautiful smile you deserve. From porcelain veneers to teeth whitening, we provide the awesome natural results to be the envy of your friends.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Bellevue Hill
Our dedication to ensure you receive a comfortable experience along with the highest quality results and extraordinary patient care. Dr Rammo’s commitment is to help each patient achieve their healthiest, most beautiful smile, because our smiles have a huge effect on how others see us and how we feel about ourselves. Many of our patients come to us because they wish they could improve their smile. During the free consultation, they are thrilled to learn how many options our office offers for a comprehensive smile makeover. Together, we will customise a treatment plan to achieve and maintain the optimal level of oral health and beauty.
Crowns and bridges are a reliable solution for major dental problems caused through wear and tear, accidents or diseases. The material used in crowns is either high-grade porcelain or porcelain bonded to gold. If you’ve had a dental trauma, resulting in lost teeth, or where teeth have broken away through excessive wear, or as the result of old fillings breaking, crowns and/or bridges can be used as a long-term restorative solution.
The benefits of dental crowns include:
- Replacement of damaged or worn teeth
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or badly broken teeth
- Looks just like your natural teeth.
- Fixes functional chewing problems.
- Restoring the structure of a tooth after a root canal.
Many people have pain from the back molars, which can be due to hairline cracks in the biting surfaces of the tooth. By placing a crown on the affected tooth, it relieves the pain and allows a return of full dental function for these teeth. Read more about porcelain crowns here.
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain ceramic which are bonded directly to the front surface of your teeth. Veneers are a popular choice for improving your smile due to their simplicity and versatility.
The creation and application of these customised veneers requires experience and advanced cosmetic dental skills as well as attention to cosmetic detail. Many of our patients come to see us as part of a smile makeover, so each case is uniquely designed to match and enhance the characteristics of each patient’s smile.
When bonded to the teeth, veneers look like normal teeth, and and highly resistant to staining from coffee, tea, soft drinks or even cigarette stains. They are also quite strong and look just like healthy, white tooth enamel. A porcelain veneer is the dental industry standard when it comes to creating a brilliant smile. With proper care, porcelain veneers will give you that bright white smile for over ten years. Dr Rammo will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelain material so you can enjoy your smile for years to come. Read more about porcelain veneers here.
Teeth Whitening Services
If the dull look or yellow colour of your teeth is bothering you, then you may benefit from our professional Zoom teeth whitening service. justSMILE, located near Bellevue Hill, is proud to offer the Zoom teeth whitening system, which helps to diminish the appearance of discoloured teeth, and brighten your smile up to 6 shades in about an hour.
Teeth can become dull or yellowed because the enamel on your teeth gets stained for reasons that include:
- Advanced age.
- Dental trauma.
- Certain medications.
- Coffee, tea, and red wine.
- Foods with strong colours.
- Chewing tobacco.
Contact our practice for a free smile assessment with Dr Rammo to see how white your teeth can look. Our professional tooth whitening solutions have the ability to make an amazing transformation of the appearance of your teeth. This is partially due to the strength of the solution use with the Zoom teeth whitening system. Professional grade whitening systems can whiten teeth by six shades or more vs. around two shades with solutions bought from the store. If you are looking for immediate and dramatic results, in-office whitening is a far better option.
Read more about our Zoom teeth whitening service here.
If you or a loved one has difficulty getting a good night’s sleep because of snoring or interrupted breathing, you’ll want to look to our specially trained dental team who are experienced with treating sleep apnoea Effective sleep apnoea treatment can reduce and may even eliminate the effects of the obstructive sleep apnoea. Most people who are successfully treated experience increased energy and a healthier mental attitude, not to mention the satisfaction of getting a good night’s rest.
There are a number of different ways to treat sleep apnoea. Your options will depend on how severe your disease is and how it’s affecting you and your lifestyle. Our dentist will be able to provide an option based on your individual needs. Continuous Open Airway Therapy (COAT) is a simple and comfortable way to treat mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnoea.In many cases, we recommend an oral appliance called SomnoDent, which is a mandibular advancement splint custom made to fit your teeth and holds your lower jaw in a forward position. This helps to prevent your tongue and the soft tissue in your mouth from falling back and blocking your airway during sleep.
Getting treatment for snoring is a straightforward process.
- Call for an appointment to see our sleep apnoea dentist.
- If you are a candidate, Dr Rammo will refer you to a sleep centre prior to treatment, which is often free of charge.
- After we take an impression of your teeth, a custom mouthguard will be made to fit your teeth a couple of weeks later.
- We’ll show you how to use and care for the oral appliance.
- Enjoy a good night’s sleep!
If you have a lost one or more teeth due to age, disease or trauma, dental implants might just be the solution you’re looking for. Preferred over false teeth, dental implants provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel and function like your natural teeth. When you are missing teeth, you lose some ability to properly chew and eat your food. Dental implants helps you to regain the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence. The teeth used on a dental implant look like your natural teeth. By having a dental implant, it helps to support your jaw and facial structure, preventing bone deterioration which occurs when teeth are missing. Dental implants are actually tiny titanium posts surgically placed into the jawbone below the gap of where teeth are missing. The titanium implant bonds with your gums and your bone, which creates a strong foundation for the new teeth.
If you are looking for a sturdy, lasting, and discreet replacement tooth, then call us to learn more about our dental implant procedures today.
Dental implants are a great solution if you have lost one or more teeth to disease or decay. They look and feel just like your natural teeth.Read more about dental implants here.
Bellevue Hill Invisalign Orthodontics
Do you think you have to choose between living with wonky crooked teeth or having a mouthful of metal? Not any more! justSMILE provides Invisalign teeth alignment treatments at our local dental clinic. Invisalign is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers and gives results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness.
Invisalign is a popular choice for people living in Bellevue Hill looking to correct crooked teeth.
Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional orthodontic braces, and is a proven and effective way to straighten teeth. Invisalign uses a system of clear, plastic aligners that fit over your teeth to gradually straighten them over time.
The clear aligners are worn for about 22 hours a day, only removing them for eating and teeth cleaning.
All patients report that Invisalign is very comfortable and easy to use, which is why it has become a popular way to straighten teeth, teens and adults alike. The benefits that Invisalign offers over traditional orthodontics include:
- Almost invisible, so people see your real teeth, not a mouthful of metal!
- Comfortable because of the smooth plastic reduces the risk of irritation normally associated with metal braces.
- Convenience – you can remove them whenever you need to eat, floss, or brush your teeth
- Fast results – you can expect to see results up to 50% faster than with other orthodontic techniques
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of customised aligning trays. We change out these trays every few weeks to fit the new tooth configuration.
Emergency Dentist in Bellevue Hill
An emergency dentist provides urgent dental care for issues such as toothaches, infection, damaged or knocked teeth and more.
Dental accidents and emergencies happen at the most inconvenient time and include things like an infection, tooth decay, damaged teeth, trauma to the mouth and more. Get the care you need by contacting your local emergency dentist.
If you wait too long to see an emergency dentist, it will only increase the chance of the issue causing further and perhaps irreversible damage. By seeking treatment with us, we will provide the treatment needed to help prevent further damage or tooth loss. Our goal is to save as many natural teeth as possible while preserving the patient’s oral health.
You may need to come in for an emergency dental visit if you:
- Had a tooth knocked out.
- Lost a filling or crown
- Have a toothache, and even after brushing, rinsing and flossing it still hurts.
- Have broken or lose tooth.
- Have a gum, tongue or inner cheek injury and the bleeding will not stop.
- Have chipped a tooth.
Getting to Our Practice
From Bellevue Hill, head towards March Street Reserve and on to Arthur St then Suttie Rd, which is next to Cooper Park. Pick up Edward St, onto Bathurst St (near Harbourview Park, then onto Vernon St. The dental clinic is right before Sydney Enfield Dr. Bus route 327 has many stops along this route.
About Bellevue Hill
Bellevue Hill is an eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of NSW. It is 5 km east of Sydney’s CBD.
- Population (approx.): 11,000
- Geo coordinates: -33.881, 151.2525
- Postcode: 2023.
- Division of Wentworth electorate.
- Municipality of Woollahra.
Railway Stations Close By
- Woollahra railway station
- Bondi Junction railway station
- Edgecliff railway station
- Convention Centre.
- Moore Park Light Rail.
- Royal Randwick.
- Wansey Road.
- ES Marks.
- Surry Hills.
- Central Chalmers Street.
- UNSW High Street.
If you live or work in any of the following suburbs, we invite you to call our office and schedule your free consultation.
- Double Bay is to the north-west.
- Bondi Junction is 1 km to the south.
- Edgecliff is 1 km to the west.
- Point Piper is 1 km to the north.
- Woollahra is 1 km to the south-west.
- Darling Point is 1 km to the north-west.
- Bondi is 1 km to the south-east.
- Paddington is 1 km to the west.
- Queens Park is 2 km to the south.
- Rose Bay is 2 km to the north-east.
- Waverley is 2 km to the south.
- Rushcutters Bay is 2 km to the west.
- Tamarama is 2 km to the south-east.
- Centennial Park is 2 km to the south-west.
- Elizabeth Bay is 2 km to the north-west.
- Bronte is 2 km to the south-east.
- Bondi Beach is 2 km to the south-east.
- Dover Heights is 2 km to the north-east.
- North Bondi is 2 km to the east.
- Darling Point is 3 km to the north-west.
There are heaps of great schools in the area. We often see teens and college aged kids in our practice who are looking to get treatments such as Invisalign. Some of the local schools in the area include:
- Scots College.
- Reddam House.
- Cranbrook School.
- Woollahra Public School.
- Ascham School.
- Sydney Grammar School which is on College St.
- Sydney Girls High School which is on Cnr Anzac Parade and Cleveland Street.
- St Aloysius’ College which is on 47 Upper Pitt Street.
- Brigidine College which is on 6 Aeolia Street.
Things to Do and See Near Bellevue Hill
When not hard at work, local residents take time out to enjoy the wonderful outside views we have to offer around NSW.
- Ginahgulla (near Kambala Road and Sheldon Place) is a historic house.
- Caerleon, Bellevue Hill (near Kambala Road and Sheldon Place) is a historic house.
- Rovello (near Ginahgulla Road and Kambala Road) is a historic house.
- Rona (near Ginahgulla Road and Kambala Road) is a historic house.
- Leura (near Ginahgulla Road and Kambala Road) is a heritage-listed former residence and school boarding house and now residence.
- Salisbury Court (near Salisbury Road and New South Head Road) is a heritage-listed former apartment building, residence, homestead, kitchen garden and garden and now residence.
- Redleaf (near New South Head Road and Victoria Road) is a building of historical significance and is listed on the State Heritage Register.
- Fairwater (near New South Head Road and Victoria Road) is a heritage-listed residence and homestead.
Image by Sardaka (talk) 01:50, 11 June 2012 (UTC) – Own work, CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19854459