Placing something accurately inside the mouth is one of the most integral requirements
of successful dental treatments and surgeries. If something is even a fraction out of alignment you will feel it…
There is a lot of pressure on a dentist to ensure that their patients leave satisfied with their treatments and their new smiles. But let’s face it – there is not a lot of room in your mouth, and it can be very difficult to manoeuvre tools and materials inside it when undergoing a treatment. That is why at Just Smile near the Sutherland Shire we use the NobelGuideTM dental implant system to ensure that our patients leave with post-surgical satisfaction with the accurate placement of their implants.
A revolutionary dental implant system, the NobelGuideTM shows Dr Rammo the exact position …
The NobelGuideTM is a fantastic system which allows our founding dentist Dr Rammo to accurately place your new dental implants within your mouth. Whether you are in need of a partial implant or complete dentures it is integral that they are placed correctly. Taking some of the most advanced three-dimensional technologies the NobelGuideTM creates an entire plan of your mouth in order to optimise implant placement and bite alignment.
How is the NobelGuideTM utilised in the dental implant process?
The benefits of the NobelGuideTM occur well before the initial surgery; upon your decision to get dental implants Dr Rammo will take you through the process the NobelGuideTM utilises to ensure you receive the best outcome at the end of the treatment. The process includes:
- Dr Rammo will take impressions of your teeth for study models to evaluate tooth set up for the final result
- A radiographic guide is created to ensure implant precision in the patient
- A (CB)CT scan is taken of the patient wearing the radiographic guide and bite index for digitalisation
- NobelClinician Software is used to virtually design and create the treatment plan
- A Surgical template is created by Nobel Biocare and is positioned in the mouth the ensure implant incision accuracy.
- Dr Rammo will begin to place the implants
Dental Implants are a fantastic way to restore oral harmony…
NobelGuideTM is a further innovation for an already revolutionary replacement to tooth loss. Dental implants are one of the only solutions available that replace a whole missing tooth with permanent and lasting results. There are numerous benefits for getting dental implants!
- Prevent bone loss
- Restore balance to your bite
- Provide an aesthetically pleasing smile
- Upgrade from traditional dentures
- A permanent solution
- Looks and feels exactly like normal teeth
- Reduce the risk of TMJ disorder
- Help retain bone structure
- Decrease stress on surrounding teeth
- Lower chances of gum shrinkage
- Encourage placement of permanent teeth
- Allows better speech patterns
- Restores ability to eat a variety of food.
No matter how many teeth you have missing at Just Smile with the help of the NobelGuideTM we can restore your smile …
If you have one or more missing teeth you are more than a likely candidate for experiencing the benefits of the NobelGuideTM dental implant system. Suitable candidates for this revolutionary treatment are:
- Those with healthy gums
- Good oral hygiene
- Plenty of bone volume in the jaw region
Those who are heavy smokers, suffer from uncontrolled chronic disorders such as diabetes or heart disease, or have recently undergone radiation therapy to the head/neck region need to be evaluated for suitability before undergoing treatment.
Dental implants are a fantastic way to restore your smile and oral functionality – Not to mention, they are easy to look after …
Looking after your new dental implants are easy because all is required is good dental hygiene! Brush twice a day with a proper tooth brush, floss once a day and don’t forget to use a fluoride mouthwash! After the initial recovery period you will be flashing bold smile, enjoying your favourite foods and speaking confidently thanks to Dr Rammo and the NobelGuideTM dental implant system.
For more information on dental implants, NobelGuideTM or to book an appointment at our Ramsgate dental practice, please do not hesitate to contact us.