“Seamlessly repair cracked or broken teeth with tooth coloured, natural-looking fillings.“
- Dr Rammo, Principal Dentist at Just SMILE, Ramsgate Beach
At justSMILE we don’t use traditional amalgam fillings. Traditional amalgam fillings were tough, rough and unsightly, with their mercury content potentially posing an environmental risk and raising health concerns.
– Filling material can be colour matched to the exact shade of the surrounding tooth structure
– Modern filling material, unlike traditional amalgam fillings, creates a complete seal, preventing bacteria from causing further tooth decay underneath the restoration
– Tooth coloured filling material does not respond to temperature changes in the foods and beverages we consume, and so unlike traditional amalgam fillings will not cause the teeth to crack
– In some cases, filling material can be used to reshape crooked or misshapen teeth.
With amalgam fillings there was still the possibility that decay could form underneath the filling. At justSMILE in Ramsgate our dental practice provides patients with the latest in dentistry technology and techniques so that you get the best care for your oral health. One of the amazing pieces of technology that we use here at justSMILE is the dental laser.
The dental laser has the ability to remove decay within a tooth, and prepare the surrounding enamel for bonded fillings. The need for anaesthesia is greatly reduced or eliminated over traditional methods. Your new filling will feel natural, just like your other teeth.
If you do need anaesthesia we offer virtually pain-free injections for local anaesthetic so you can relax while we take care of your oral health.
A filling today can save you from root canal treatment tomorrow. By removing the decay and replacing it with a white filling you are effectively protecting your tooth from further harm. If you have a large filling it may be necessary to protect your tooth with a dental crown. A dental crown is a strong porcelain dental treatment that will protect and strengthen your tooth.
Servicing Ramsgate Beach and all surrounding Sydney suburbs, justSMILE have a range of restorative treatments to help fill your teeth and reduce your chances of tooth decay.
Since graduating in 1973, Dr Rammo has continued his education in dentistry to ensure his patients have access to all the latest dental technology and treatment options available.
Unit 4-160 Ramsgate Road
Ramsgate Beach NSW 2217
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
37 Vernon St,
Opposite Westfield Bondi Junction
(Free onsite parking)
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm