Welcome to your local dental practice serving the Sydney suburb of Woollahra. With a convenient location near the Bondi Railway Station, and with hours to suite your lifestyle, we’ll make your visit easy and take care of all of your dental needs, whether cosmetic, emergency or family dentistry. We are across the road from Westfield Bondi Junction.
We offer a wide array of dental services from family and emergency to cosmetic. Below are some of the services offered at the practice.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Crowns are used to restore a decayed tooth and protect the underlying tooth from further damage. They can also be used to brighten your smile as part of a smile makeover. Read more about porcelain crowns here.
- Porcelain veneers are an awesome way to restore broken, chipped or teeth and also for smile makovers if options like teeth whitening have failed to give you the results you want.
- Our teeth whitening service is able to make your teeth several shades lighter in a single visit. Having bright white teeth appear attractive and healthy. Genetics, age and diet can cause your teeth to dull, however in a single visit, we can restore that dazzling smile.
- Dental implants are a great solution if you have lost one or more teeth to disease or decay. They look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- Invisalign is a popular choice for people looking to correct crooked teeth. justSMILE is a preferred Invisalign provider. Invisalign is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teenagers and gives results similar to traditional braces but without the pain and awkwardness.
General and Emergency Dental Services
- Emergency dental services are available when you need us most. If it’s a broken tooth, crown falling off or some other kind of major dental pain, ring our office and someone will reach out to you and schedule you in ASAP.
- Wisdom teeth removal might be necessary due to overcrowding or impacted teeth. It’s often recommended prior to having orthodontic treatment.
- Root canals / root canal therapy is performed when a tooth is severely decayed beyond what a regular filling can repair. It’s a relatively painless experience and is a permanent treatment of a diseased tooth root.
- White fillings are much preferred today over the the gray amalgam you’re used to seeing. Many of our patients who have a cavity now have a choice if they want to show people a mouth full of dark metal fillings or keep their smile bright and with white tooth-coloured fillings.
Getting to Our Practice
The practice is across the road from Westfield Bondi Junction, near Syd Enfield Dr, Newland St. It’s also close to Cooper Park and Centennial Park.
- Population (approx.): 7,000
- Geo coordinates: -33.8865, 151.2422
- Postcode: 2025
Nearby Shopping Centres
- Westfield Bondi Junction
Railway Stations Close By
- Woollahra railway station
- Bondi Junction railway station
- Edgecliff railway station
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Bondi Junction is to the south-east.
- Bellevue Hill is 1 km to the north-east.
- Elizabeth Bay is 2 km to the north-west.
- Bondi is 2 km to the south-east.
- Darlinghurst is 2 km to the west.
- Surry Hills is 2 km to the west.
- Randwick is 3 km to the south.
- Bondi Beach is 3 km to the east.
- Haymarket is 3 km to the west.
- North Bondi is 3 km to the east.
- Sydney Central Business District is 3 km to the north-west.
- Sydney Girls High School which is on Cnr Anzac Parade and, Cleveland Street.
- Sydney Grammar School which is on College St.
- Sydney Boys High School which is in Moore Park.
- St Vincent’s College.
- St Clare’s College, Waverley which is on 41-51 Carrington Road.
Things to Do and See In Woollahra
- Trumper Park Oval (near Cameron Street and Glebe Street) is a sporting oval in Paddington, named in honour of Victor Trumper.
- Westfield Bondi Junction (near Oxford Street and Waverley Street) is a large, upmarket shopping centre.
- Bishopscourt, Darling Point (near Greenoaks Avenue and South Avenue) is a historic house.
- White City Stadium (Sydney) (near Glenmore Road and Cambridge Lane) is a tennis venue in Rushcutters Bay.