A revolutionary solution to tooth loss from a Sydney dental implant dentist…
There is only one thing that is better for your oral health than a dental implant: your natural teeth. The dental implant treatment is a comprehensive treatment that restores the whole tooth: root and all.
Please see our dedicated pages to find out more about the different dental implant methods or our advanced Nobel Biocare technology which we exclusively use at justSMILE in Sydney.
Dental Implant Technology
Our implant technology will help improve your experience with us and improve your result
Singular Tooth Replacement
A dental implant is the ideal solution to fill in a gap left by a missing tooth
Multiple Tooth Replacement
Dental implants can support bridges and full arch restorations so you can regain your smile
Dental implants are an amazing advancement in dental technology that we offer at our Sydney dental practice. They act as a replacement for a missing tooth root and are made from a titanium alloy that is biocompatible with your natural jawbone. The biocompatibility of the titanium implant allows osseointegration which is when the bone and implant fuse together to create a solid and permanent bond.
The procedure itself involves inserting the implant into your jaw during a minor surgical procedure. Over the ensuing months the osseointegration process will begin. This implant can be used as a solid foundation for a prosthetic tooth replacement referred to as a dental implant crown.
Why replace missing teeth with dental implants?
Apart from the obvious aesthetic rewards that accompany replacing missing teeth, there are also many practical reasons:
- Missing teeth can cause the surrounding jaw bone to deteriorate
- Existing teeth can migrate to fill the void, creating a distorted bite
- Gum tissue can begin to shrink
- Subsequent deterioration of jaw bone material can alter the appearance of your face
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants have a number of benefits.
- If you have lost a tooth due to disease, decay or an accident a dental implant is a great way for you to reclaim your confidence and aesthetic appearance.
- If you have lost a number of your teeth or an entire arch dental implants can give you a static solution which many patients prefer over removable dentures.
- This is because having a permanent smile is much easier to clean and you can feel like you still have your natural set of teeth.
Patients should have healthy gums and enough bone volume to support the implant. They also must be committed to good oral hygiene and regular dental visits. Heavy smokers, people suffering from uncontrolled chronic disorders (such as diabetes or heart disease), or patients who have had radiation therapy to the head/neck area need to be evaluated on an individual basis.
Currently there is no better treatment available for replacing a missing tooth. A dental implant treatment is an investment in the future of your oral health as the implants are permanent and create a strong and sturdy prosthetic tooth root.
Dental Implants Sydney
For more information regarding our dental implant treatments and technology, please contact the friendly team of justSMILE.